This qualification covers a range of complex accounting skills and management skills, including drafting financial statements for limited companies, recommending accounting systems strategy and construction and presentation of complex management accounting reports.
The Professional Diploma is open to those who are working and those who are not currently in employment.
• Management Accounting: Budgeting
• Management Accounting: Decision and Control
• Financial Statements of Limited Companies
• Accounting Systems and Controls
• Plus two additional units on areas such as:
• Cash, Treasury and Credit controls
A variety of methods will be used in the teaching of this course, including formal classroom teaching, case studies, working on projects or exercises, guest lectures by people working in accounting.