Beauty Therapy - Level 2 (Diploma)
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
This course is designed to help you embark on a career in the beauty profession. All relevant aspects of beauty therapy are covered over the year and leads to the diploma qualification. Subjects covered include:
* 201 - Anatomy and physiology
* 202 - Principles of Practice for Beauty Therapists
* 203 - Hair Removal Treatments
* 204 - Facial & skin analysis treatments
* 205 - Manicure services
* 206 - Pedicure services
* 207 - Lightcured Gel Polish
* 208 - Lash & Brow treatments
* 209 - Applying makeup
* 211 - Tanning Treatments
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...