Carpentry & Joinery - Level 2 (Diploma)
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
If you are interested in working as a carpenter or joiner, this course is for you. Units of study include:
* Health, safety and welfare in construction
* Principles of building construction, information and communication
* Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
* Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs
* Carry out second fixing operations
* Carry out carpentry maintenance
* Set up and operate a circular saw
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...