By The BIoR Business School - Part of The British Institue of Recruiters (BIoR)
Become a Recruitment Apprentice and start your recruitment career. On completion, you can progress onto the Advanced Apprenticeship that could really see your recruitment career take off.
Those wishing to work in the recruitment industry, helping move candidates forward in their search for employment? A career in recruitment can be challenging and rewarding - it’s a fast-paced industry with lots of opportunities for development and progression.
Why take our course?
* World-Class learning content preferred by many recruitment firms.
* Course created by recruitment industry experts.
* Delivered professionally via WorkBased learning and online.
* Delivered by a professional recruitment membership body, The British Institute of Recruiters (BIoR).
* Earn all these letters after your name: Cert RR, mBIoR
* Free individual membership of The British Institute of Recruiters (BIoR) is included.
You could progress to job roles such as:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The qualification covers the range of activities and processes carried out by trainee recruitment consultants and resourcers working within a recruitment business. These include:
* the selection processes
* sales techniques and processes used by recruiters
* use of research in recruitment
* selection and developing working relationships with colleagues
Benefits to the course
* An excellent placement within the recruitment industry or an employer to enable you to complete your Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
* Free Membership to the Institute of Recruiters on the completion of your course.
* Tutors available to you from the IOR giving you the guidance and specialist support you need to achieve your qualification.
* Enables you to complete your coursework on the BIoR’s Portal.
* Develop your Maths, IT and English skills at Level 1.