Childhood Studies - Level 2 (Certificate)
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
If you wish to enter employment at assistant level within the childcare sector or progress to a higher level of study or apprenticeship, this course is for you. The course content includes a range of units including:
* Child and young person development
* Promoting positive environments for children and young people
* Early years practice
* Promoting children's positive behaviour
There are also optional units, which could include:
* Health and safety
* Supporting language and literacy development
* Making healthy food choices for children
* Working in the Early Years sector
* Personal development in heath, childcare and social care settings
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...