Dog Grooming - Level 3 (Certificate) - Part-time
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
This programme is designed to provide you with a sound knowledge and skills of all aspects of dog grooming. You will learn various breed standards and variations, including scissoring, handstripping and clipping techniques. This course will also include first aid and customer care The programme content includes:
* Assess and plan dog grooming work
* Carry out styling and finishing of dogs
* Plan the handling and restraint of animals
* Supervise and control the movement of animals
* Plan the accommodation of animals
* Recognise and interpret the behaviour of animals
* Promote and maintain the health and well-being of animals
## Fee information
The full cost of this course is ???œ1,200. You will likely be eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan to cover the cost of the course.
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...