Engineering - Level 3 (Extended Diploma)
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
If you are interested in pursuing a career in engineering, this course is for you, providing advanced study to enable you to progress into employment or further study. Some of the units you may study include:
* Health and safety
* Communications for engineering technicians
* Engineering project
* Mathematics for engineering technicians
* Mechanical principles and applications
* Engineering design
* Commercial aspects of engineering organisations
* Properties and applications of engineering materials
* Computer aided drafting
* Mechanical measurement and inspection techniques
* Fabrication processes and technology
* Welding technology
* Applications of computer numerical control in engineering
* Further mathematics for engineering technicians
* Setting and proving secondary processing machines
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...