This course is ideal for students who prefer coursework assessment, which makes up 2/3 of the course.
The overall A Level grade is awarded based on only one exam in Year 12 and the rest is coursework.
It is made up of:
1. Investigating People at Work - this is the only examined unit which is completed in Year 12
2. Investigating Business (coursework) - an investigation into setting up a business which Is completed in Year 12
3. Investigating Marketing (coursework) - produce a marketing campaign for a produce which Is completed in Year 12
4. Business Development (coursework) - this is a controlled assessment based on starting up a business which Is completed in Year 13
5. Managing & Developing People (coursework) - an investigation into a business which Is completed in Year 13
6. Organising an Event (coursework) - organising a business trip for Year 10/11 students which Is completed in Year 13