Nail Technology - Level 2 (Diploma)
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
If you have previously studied a Level 1 course, such as Introduction to Hair & Beauty, and wish to specialise by becoming a Nail Technician, this course is for you. Over the course of a year, you will study various techniques, from repairing of nails to nail art, as well as customer service skills. Units covered may include:
* Manicure and pedicure services
* Gel Polish
* Anatomy and physiology for hands and feet
* Introduction to working in the nail industry
* Nail enhancements
* Nail art services
* Employer engagement activities
* Health & safety
* Client care and salon reception duties
* Promote and retail products/services
* Eye treatments, make-up & tanning opportunities
* Creating an image
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...