Teaching Assistants - Level 2
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
If you want to work as part of a schools work force, this course is for you. This course will give you the skills and knowledge specifically for working within a school sector.
In order to be successful on this course you must be able to gain a placement in a school environment. You should be looking to complete around 120 hours placement as a minimum to ensure that you develop and sufficiently demonstrate your skills in the workplace.
You will study units including:
* Promoting children and young people's positive behaviour
* Equality, diversity and inclusion
* Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
* Child and young person's development
* Supporting learning activities
* Safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
* Improve team working
* Maintain and support relationships
* Health and safety
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...