Teaching Assistants - Level 2 - Part-time
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
The qualification is for those aspiring to want to work as part of a schools work force. Candidates should be looking to gain a placement in a school environment, aiming to complete around 120 hours placement as a minimum to ensure that they develop and evidence sufficiently their skills in the workplace. The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is a competence-based qualification and has been accredited as part of the Qualifications and Curriculum Framework QCF. This course will give you the skills and knowledge specifically for working within a school sector.
You will study units including:
- Promote children and young people's positive behaviour
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Child and young person's development
- Supporting learning activities
- Safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
- Improve team working
- Maintain and support relationships
- Health and safety
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...