Computing - Level 3 (Extended Diploma)
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
If you are interested in a career in computing in specialist areas such as systems analysis, software development, database development, technical support, network management, and web development, this course is for you. This is a two year programme, with example units including:
* Principles of Computer Science
* Fundamentals of Computer Systems
* IT Systems Security & Encryption
* Business Application of Social Media
* Website Development
* Systems Analysis and Design
* Planning and Management of Computing Projects
* Software Design and Development Project
* The Impact of Computing
* Human-computer Interaction
* Mobile Apps Development
* Computer Networking
* Managing and Supporting Systems
Where opportunities naturally occur, you will be able to study towards the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification, and if making sufficient progress you will be given the opportunity to take the Microsoft examinations.
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...