Hairdressing - Stage 2 - Level 2 (Diploma)
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
This course provides the second stage of hairdressing, following on from Hairdressing - Stage 1, enabling you to progress and further your skills. Course content will include:
* Theory and Synoptic assignment
* Principles and Practices of hairdressing and barbering
* Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
* Cut hair using basic techniques
* Style, set and dress hair
* Colour and Lighten hair
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...