Vehicle Body and Paint Operations - Level 3 (Diploma)
Course delivery:Classroom based
More course information
If you have completed a level 2 qualification in vehicle body and paint operations and are seeking employment in the automotive bodywork industry, this course is for you. The course will cover:
* Preparing plastic vehicle components
* Plastic welding and repairing
* Carrying out various body repairs
* Dismantling techniques
* Maintenance of spray booths
* Colour theory both in practical and at theory level
More related courses
Essential Tips on Online Learning
The coronavirus crisis has affected students at all levels, and it continues ...
Our Top Tips for Setting Good Study Habits
Starting your journey into further education might seem daunting, and the cou...
What Is a Vocational Course And What Are The Benefits?
A vocational course is a further education route into a specific career, with...